Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Romeo, Romeo, where for art thou?



Why at Massaponax High School of course! Yes, you can come on out and see a theatre classic and have an Outback dinner, all for less than $40 a couple. Best of all you'll get to see Mr. Miller and I as Lord and Lady Montague.




Yes you heard me correctly. For only $40 a couple you get a lovely steak dinner including a salad, baked potato and veggies. Plus that $40 is also your ticket into the live theatre version of Romeo and Juliet. Outback will even give you cheesecake during intermission!




The dinner show is only being offered on April 2 at 7:30 p.m. So, bring your hubby, your kids, your Mom and Dad and all your neighbors.




What? You want to see Romeo and Juliet but you don't want dinner? Come on the 3rd, 4th or 5th. Tickets are only $10 for adults and $5 for students. Contact me for tickets. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am wife to Mark and mother to three teenage children. That puts me right in the middle of a teenage wasteland. Someone help me now!