Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween, everybody!


I love Halloween! I thought as the kids got older my love for this quirky holiday would fade, but it hasn't. This year has been busier than ever. Craft shows, web site building, marching band, and soccer have crowded the days. I didn't get all of our decorations out and while I made plenty of costumes this year, I'm going to be scrambling to finish my own kids costumes today. Tonight is the last football game of the season, which means the last time to see the MP2 perform the Muppet Show. Most concerning of all is the fact that the Christmas ads have already started.

So after I get everything done today, I will sit contentedly in the stands at Massaponax High school with a thermos of coffee at take it all in. I may not get another chance.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am wife to Mark and mother to three teenage children. That puts me right in the middle of a teenage wasteland. Someone help me now!