Wednesday, November 26, 2008

If you've been wondering...

If you've been wondering about what's happening with the launch of the online version of "Have Scraps" have no fear, I'm here with an update.

It's been a long road getting the online store up and running. I am not the most technically savvy person and I have had a large amount to learn. Most of all the data entry has been VERY hard for me. I have now employed the eldest Miller daughter as my clerical help, but I seem to have to work around her very busy homework schedule, so the going is very slow. Anyone who says you can just open up a website and begin to make money has a great deal more experience than I do.

For anyone out there that's itching to see what's going on I will be sending out invites for an open house to be held in late December and I will be throwing a Grand Opening crop event in January.

In the meantime, please feel free to email me with any requests. I can always special order items for you. Crop on!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am wife to Mark and mother to three teenage children. That puts me right in the middle of a teenage wasteland. Someone help me now!