Friday, January 16, 2009

Shameless plug for Fiddler on the Roof.

I'm off to see Fiddler on the Roof at Massaponax High School tonight. I bet you never knew I was such a high brow, entertainment seeking socialite did you. Emily is once again going to be behind the scenes making sure sets are properly placed, props are well propped and a general quiet is maintained backstage.

Some people might shy away from a two and a half hour high school theater production. Not me. I've seen how hard these kids work and my little heart can't bear to see them not have a decent audience. Plus our favorite male lead is in this one, Billy Hutto. That kid has natural talent and is seriously funny!

So if you're sitting around with nothing to do tonight come on out to Massaponax. Shows are tonight and tomorrow night at 7:30. Tickets are $10.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am wife to Mark and mother to three teenage children. That puts me right in the middle of a teenage wasteland. Someone help me now!