- The Angry Chicken ( http://angrychicken.typepad.com/angry_chicken/ ) Just the name cracks me up. Amy Karol writes this blog and she is the author of one of my favorite sewing books, Bend-The-Rules Sewing.
- Little Birdie Secrets (http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/) A combination of tips and tricks for just about everything.
- Little House in the Suburbs (http://www.littlehouseinthesuburbs.com/) Okay I'm starting to see a trend here with the birds. This blog has all kinds of practical Mom-type advice. I think this is the one that taught me how to make my own soap!
- Lolly Chops (http://www.lollychops.com/lollychops/) Free embroidery designs. Cute, cute, cute!
- MMM Crafts ( http://mmmcrafts.blogspot.com/) I just stumbled on this one recently, but I love her ideas. Today she posted a tooth fairy pillow idea that's terrific.
- One Pretty Thing (http://www.oneprettything.com/ ) I love this one above all others. The good people at this site search the web for you to find great ideas and inspirations and put all the links with a picture and description. It's like one stop idea shopping.
- Posie Gets Cozy ( http://rosylittlethings.typepad.com/posie_gets_cozy/) Home of Alicia Paulson, this blog gives me a warm, homey feel every time I visit. She takes some of the most wonderful photos and she has written a book that I also love.
- House on Hill Road (http://houseonhillroad.typepad.com/my_weblog/) A most wonderful sewing site. She has all kinds of neat patterns and the photos are spectacular.
- Dollar Store Crafts (http://dollarstorecrafts.com/) Sometimes the ideas are outrageous, sometimes strange, sometimes brilliant, but this site is always good for a cheap craft. And lets face it, who can't use a cheap craft fix these days.
- Joy's Of Home (http://joysofhome.blogspot.com/2009/02/to-top-it-off.html) This site is maintained by an interior designer. Sometimes I like to look at her photos and imagine I live in them. Then I give myself a little shake and I'm back home again.
Concord tee and York pinafore
1 week ago