Monday, April 6, 2009

Carla Holladay, you're my hero!


So just about everyone knows that my family and I are involved in the local community theatre group, Stage Door Productions. We just wrapped up Romeo and Juliet yesterday afternoon. But on Saturday night I believe Mr. Miller and I actually had AN AUDIENCE!

Now, this may all sound like I'm gushing a bit too much, but the excitement of knowing someone is actually out there watching a play because you're in it is just about the coolest thing EVER! Let's face it, I haven't even convinced my Mom to come see me yet, so this was a big deal for me.
So Carla, her family and her neighbors sat through the good, the bad and the ugly that was Romeo and Juliet and that made the experience doubly good for me. So here's to you Carla....THANK YOU!

1 comment:

The Holladay Family said...

Wow! I've never been a hero before. I didn't even have to risk my life or limb to do it either. We enjoyed the show (and especially watching you & Mark perform) and would be happy to come to another production. Keep us posted.

About Me

My photo
I am wife to Mark and mother to three teenage children. That puts me right in the middle of a teenage wasteland. Someone help me now!