Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween + Freebie = Halloween Freebie!


Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays. It ranks number two after Christmas and right before Thanksgiving. I think the weather has a lot to do with it, but the fact that there's a whole bunch of free candy laying around could maybe be giving Halloween a boost in the rankings.
Now, because Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, I have a huge collection of scrapbook goodies that are Halloween themed. You'd think that meant that I have a lot decorations or scrapbooks, but you'd think wrong. I just have the supplies. This year I've challenged myself to at least try and make something Halloween related to put out before Halloween, but so far I've only succeeded in finding cute free things to pass on to you out there. Today's freebie can be found by clicking the link at the bottom of this post. I stumbled on it while flipping through all the blogs I follow. It's on a cute blog called On A Limb. Enjoy!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am wife to Mark and mother to three teenage children. That puts me right in the middle of a teenage wasteland. Someone help me now!