Monday, May 31, 2010

As promised...the Waterfall Card

I'm not the most technically advanced person out there. I'm learning. Little by little. Very little by very little. Couple that with the fact that I have people coming to stay with me from out of town, awards ceremonies for the kids to attend, a wonderful show (Women of Lockerbie) to go see, and a graduation dress to make and you get a total failure to get a tutorial made. Perhaps one day.

But I know everyone is chomping at the bit to make your very own waterfall card, so I turned to the one place that you can find a video of anything...You Tube. I found this video and wanted to share it with you.



Now, this talented gal has four panels while my version only had three. I had to make fifty of my card, so I threw one square overboard. The concept is the same. If you do decide to make this mini-masterpiece let me know. I'd love to see some pictures!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am wife to Mark and mother to three teenage children. That puts me right in the middle of a teenage wasteland. Someone help me now!