Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy, Scrappy New Year!

Well, it's finally here. 2008 is in my rear view mirror. The biggest highlight of 2008 was the Miller family involvement with Stagedoor Productions(You can visit Stagedoor's website at http://www.stagedoorproductions.org/). Emily has been in five different shows- from High School Musical to last night's production of Duel at Allum Spring Rock. Duel marked Emily's first appearance on the stage as part of the cast instead of making things run smoothly behind the scenes.




Here are some shots of both Emily and Mark in the First Night production of Duel.




Mark was spectacular as the store managing narrator, Mr. Scott. He opened the show and got the most laughs. Emily was the best part go-er I've ever seen and she really made it look like she was interested in the jar of corn that Mark was selling in the store.

After the play we headed home with visions of ringing in the New Year, but honestly I fell asleep clutching a box of tissues a tube of chapstick and a bottle of nose spray. Mark and the kids ushered in 2009 without me. Let's hope that's not an indicator of things to come in the New Year!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am wife to Mark and mother to three teenage children. That puts me right in the middle of a teenage wasteland. Someone help me now!